Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mid-Week update: Rain, rain, rain, COLD!

So it went from Summer to Fall in an instant it seems :(

I'm not going to lie, I've been feeling a bit down lately, what with the cooler weather coming on, the cutting down on coffee (that in itself is a major problem!), and all the computer/template/label problems that have been popping up! Also, did anyone else's Monday come on WAY too fast???????

But for tonight's post I wanted to share something that made me smile and feel a bit better about all this lameness, it will also go up on my "Reviews" page but I wanted to share here anyways.


Check out the full post HERE, also if you're interested there will be 2 other polishes to follow at some point from Elizabeth, I can't wait to see how they turn out :)

That is all for me tonight folks, short and sweet! Grab a teddy bear, some fuzzy slippers, and enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee for me because it's miserable outside and I'm mourning the loss of my summer :(

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE-AWAY!!!!